Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you when you voluntarily submit it through our website, such as when you fill out a contact form, subscribe to our newsletter, or apply for job opportunities. The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Contact information (email address, phone number, mailing address)
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Employment and educational history
- Any other information you choose to provide
Use of Information
We use the personal information you provide to:
- Respond to your inquiries or requests
- Send you newsletters or other relevant communications
- Consider your application for job opportunities
- Improve our website and services
- Comply with legal obligations
We will retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by applicable laws and regulations.
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information. However, please be aware that no data transmission over the internet or storage system is completely secure. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, including the right to access, update, correct, or delete the information we hold about you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the information provided below.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children. If you believe that we have collected personal information from a child, please contact us immediately.